In order to issue a specific offer, we need the following data:
- How many pupils plan to attend the course?
- How many accompanying teachers will join the group?
- Which course date would you be interested in?
- Which type of room should we book for your pupils?
- Would you like breakfast, half-board or full-board?
- What language level do your pupils have? Since when do they learn German?
- How many German lessons do your pupils have per week?
- Do you have any special requests regarding course contents?
- Would you like to book leisure time activities as well?
- At what time and how (bus, plane etc.) do you arrive on the day of arrival (Sunday)?
- Would you like us to organize the transfer (airport, train station) to the accommodation? The costs for the transfer (roundtrip) are € 220.00 depending on the size of bus.
As a little help to answer these questions, here's what the intensive course week at "Deutsch in Österreich" usually looks like:
(If you have other ideas, no problem, we are flexible)
- Course schedule: Monday, ... to Friday, ...
- Accommodation: Sunday, ... to Saturday, ...
- Time schedule: Monday to Friday from 09:00 - 12:30
- Course intensity: 20 lessons (= 4 lessons a day)
- Course contents:
- Training of the four language skills: speaking - listening - writing - reading
- phonetics (pronunciation training)
- On request special contents such as contemporary Austrian and German literature, commercial German, workshops according to different contents etc.
- Class size: we group your pupils into classes of maximum 12 participants
- Accommodation of students mostly in 4-bed rooms or twin-bed rooms (or upon request)
- Accompanying teachers in single or double rooms.
Costs for accommodation and meals for accompanying teachers are for our account.