(Carinthian Job Market Services)
In some circumstances, financial support maybe available for the attendance of our courses. To find out what funding you might be eligible for and how to apply for a finance, please contact your personal advisor at AMS directly. If the AMS agrees to finance your course, the relevant costs will be charged directly to the AMS (= Direktverrechnung).
- Contact your personal adviser at AMS directly.
- If the AMS agrees to pay for your course, we need an informal notification (preferably by email addressed to email@example.com) issued by the AMS.
- Everything else will be dealt with directly between the AMS and us - also the billing (via direct charging).
- The confirmation of the course registration will be sent to your address. It contains detailed information on beginning of course, meeting point, timetable, course set-up etc.
Bildungsförderung of the federal state of Carinthia
(for employees with permanent residence in Carinthia only)
Under certain conditions the Bildungsförderung des Landes Kärnten offers fundings for employees who want to attend educational programs for career development purposes, respectively for a better qualification on the job market. Please refer to their website to find out who can be sponsored and under which conditions.
For further information call: 050 536-16095 / 6096 or send an email.
- Applications have to be filed exclusively at the Amt der Kärntner Landeregierung.
- Deadlines: Applications have to be filed at the earliest at the beginning of the educational program; during the program or at the latest within six months upon its completion.
- Please follow the instructions given in the guidelines.