Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
Carinthia’s Capital Klagenfurt – The Rose of Lake Wörthersee
Klagenfurt is located in the midst of an exceptional, world-renown natural setting. Here you will find
- numerous lakes, foremost among them the well-known Wörthersee,
- gently undulating hills with woods and meadows,
- mountains where you can go hiking, climbing and skiing.
In Klagenfurt, a city that combines history and contemporary design, there are
- monuments from pre-historic, Roman, Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque epochs
- a contemporary theater scene with summer performances
- events highlighting classical and modern music, literature, and figurative art
- regular entertainment events
- numerous restaurants, cafes, discos, etc.
For further information see Klagenfurt Tourismus